Being a member of KABA distinguishes you as a Professional. Attorneys join the BAR Association and Doctors join the AMA. Joining the Association gives professionals in any industry an added level of professional credibility.
COLLISION EDUCATION – Included!
- This education series is the premier offering in the area. Through virtual and in-person opportunities, the world-class speakers bring relevant and timely instruction ranging from management to technical expertise to process improvement. Members enjoy this series at no additional charge, and a generous discount on in-person events.
MONTHLY ROUND TABLE CHATS – Included!
- Members-Only discussion forum for discussing industry concerns and sharing professional insights in a way that strengthens us all; we are better together! Currently held as a virtual forum, convenience is key to this group open platform.
NATIONAL REPRESENTATION – Included!
- KABA membership is represented at national meetings for the Society of Collision Repair Specialists. We speak on issues that have arisen with vendors, insurers or others to garner possible solutions for local issues, as well as understanding upcoming market trends to share with the members.
- As an affiliate of SCRS, members receive special pricing on promotional offerings from this national group. *In some cases, direct membership may be required.
STATE ADVOCACY – Included!
- The association remains watchful of legislation that may harm collision repairers in all the represented states, even testifying before legislators to support or oppose proposed changes.
- KABA maintains ongoing dialogue with regulatory agencies, such as the Insurance Commissioners’ offices or Attorney Generals.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP EVENT
- KABA Members have premier access to the annual membership dinner, held winter of each year, to get updated on association business, elections, and at times have special featured presenters. (This dinner is cost-only or free, depending on meal prices)
KABA WEBSITE / SOCIAL MEDIA – Included!
- kansasaba.com and the Facebook Group are active with discussion and information for members. Other members can share their posts as well!
NEWSLETTER – Included!
- This communication is the best news locally and nationally, to keep you abreast of what’s most important. Staying connected to what KABA leadership knows is vital to your business is easy when you get it straight to your inbox!
Resources / Support / Documentation
We all face situations when a helping hand proves invaluable. KABA’s network of contacts and resources are available to help resolve just about any issue a shop could face. Many members find this to be the biggest benefit of membership; we are just a phone call away! Just a reminder that the KABA is volunteer driven and due to unforeseen circumstances, some events are subject to change. Ex. Covid-19…
Questions? Contact Gina Cotton, Executive Director 402.304.2140 or email to: email@example.com
Download the application and mail it in to 9218 Metcalf Ave. Ste. #313 | Overland Park, KS 66212 or complete the form below.